- RSS Channel Showcase 3102451
- RSS Channel Showcase 9840959
- RSS Channel Showcase 3980475
- RSS Channel Showcase 5167137
Articles on this Page
- 12/22/16--06:47: _Podquisition Episod...
- 12/29/16--07:38: _Podquisition Episod...
- 01/05/17--04:39: _Podquisition Episod...
- 01/12/17--06:49: _Podquisition Episod...
- 01/19/17--14:41: _Podquisition Episod...
- 01/26/17--04:19: _Podquisition Episod...
- 02/02/17--08:51: _Podquisition Episod...
- 02/09/17--03:35: _Podquisition Episod...
- 02/16/17--08:17: _Podquisition Episod...
- 12/22/16--06:47: Podquisition Episode 110: Gay
- 01/05/17--04:39: Podquisition Episode 112: You Disgusting Apes
- 01/12/17--06:49: Podquisition Episode 113: Industrial Sexpionage
- 01/19/17--14:41: Podquisition Episode 114: Switch
- 01/26/17--04:19: Podquisition Episode 115: Del Toro’s Angry Bedtime
- 02/02/17--08:51: Podquisition Episode 116: Fucking Embargo For Nioh Went Up
- 02/09/17--03:35: Podquisition Episode 117: Easy D
- 02/16/17--08:17: Podquisition Episode 118: Skeleton Warnings
It should come as no surprise that the Podquisition gang has plenty to say about Tracer’s recent queer revelations (good stuff, obviously). Outside of that, Gavin tries to infiltrate the show with sly music talk, the Nintendo Switch got some new patent details, and one of us doesn’t think Super Mario Run is very good. […]
Is there an audience for animal penis talk? We find out as the hard questions get asked! In a reflective episode, the crew talk about 2016, looking back on the games they liked and naming the podcast’s collective ultimate game of the year! Also, playing games with vaginal clenching. What a laugh! You can listen/download […]
It’s the first Podquisition of 2017, and that means… there’s not much news to talk about. Nevertheless, your intrepid crew managed to talk a load of bollocks for an hour, so that’s good! You can listen/download directly here and get the RSS feed here. Also, check out Laura Kate’s Patreon page! Also also, check out Miracle […]
Sexy espionage is on the loose, Mario does a poo for McDonald’s, and Pornhub has an interesting offer for a certain special boy. Elsewhere, we talk some more about the Nintendo Switch, we discuss the true adult fear, and we actually SAY the words Star Citizen.
The Nintendo Switch is the big news of the week, so we chat about that for the most part. Also, Yakuza 0 is great and the Assassin’s Creed movie is rubbish.
[Note: Soundcloud is being fucking useless again, so here’s a direct link since the embed’s fucked] On a jovial episode, we celebrate Resident Evil 7 being really quite nice, and wonder exactly what the deal is with Life of Black Tiger. Elsewhere, Kojima and Del Toro live together in a one-bedroom flat, and the crew […]
Nioh‘s review embargo lifted by some of us were too busy playing Nioh to notice. Enjoy some first thoughts about Nioh, everybody! As well as that, we discuss the Nintendo Switch’s apparent online price, chat about Resident Evil 7‘s early DLC, and say some other shit. Also it’s just Jim n’ Gav this week. It’s quite the laid […]
The Podquisition crew seeks Easy D in a new episode that features Nioh discussion, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Conan‘s intimate regions. Also, Wii Us aren’t being made anymore, E3 is open to the public, and Brazzers gives Metal Gear Solid some Easy D! You can listen/download directly here and get the RSS feed here. Also, check […]
https://soundcloud.com/jimquisition/podquisition-episode-118-skeleton-warnings (Yep, Soundcloud embeds are proper fucked on the site now. Just click the link) The nature of skeletons, rabbit sex antics, and the highness of the woman in the song about a woman being high. What more could you want? Videogame talk? We got that as well. Thoughts on For Honor, reactions to the Breath of […]